V for Vendetta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION - GAZROAST & TOFASTFORYOU

3 posters

Go down

APPLICATION - GAZROAST & TOFASTFORYOU Empty APPLICATION - GAZROAST & TOFASTFORYOU

Post  GAZROAST October 4th 2011, 1:25 pm

Hi!

2. Copy and paste the below template into a new topic inside the application section.
_Application Template_
In-Game Name (primary): GAZROAST lvl. 30 Op.
Alt Names: TOFASTFORYOU (PKER). Lvl 18 Engi (In one day, LOL!)
Daily Play Time: 2-9 hours

Current Kills: Alot
Current Deaths: Not as much

Past/Current Guilds (primary and alts): Officer of <OUTSIDERZ>
Reason for leaving guild: I want the best.

What makes you a strong Star Legends player: I play a lot, help lower levels, played many RPG online before. Hardcore team player.

Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': High level guild with prestige, I was born for this guild.

List any recommendations from current guild members: Cankerz Leader of <OUTSIDERZ>

Additional Information: I am awesome, I will benefit your alliance by bring my awesomeness to you. One day hope to be an Officer of the best alliance ever! But there's no rush on that - Lets work together to make ourselves better!

GAZROAST

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION - GAZROAST & TOFASTFORYOU Empty Re: APPLICATION - GAZROAST & TOFASTFORYOU

Post  NIKE October 4th 2011, 5:13 pm

GAZROAST wrote:Hi!

2. Copy and paste the below template into a new topic inside the application section.
_Application Template_
Alt Names: TOFASTFORYOU (PKER). Lvl 18 Engi (In one day, LOL!)

Current Kills: Alot
Current Deaths: Not as much

What makes you a strong Star Legends player: I play a lot, help lower levels, played many RPG online before. Hardcore team player.

Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': High level guild with prestige, I was born for this guild.

List any recommendations from current guild members: Cankerz Leader of <OUTSIDERZ>

Additional Information: I am awesome, I will benefit your alliance by bring my awesomeness to you. One day hope to be an Officer of the best alliance ever! But there's no rush on that - Lets work together to make ourselves better!

Hi Gazroast

Thanks for your application and interest to join us. Could you please fill out the information on your kills and deaths for both characters. We need that info in order to process your application Smile

Cheers,

NIKE
NIKE
NIKE

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION - GAZROAST & TOFASTFORYOU Empty Re: APPLICATION - GAZROAST & TOFASTFORYOU

Post  GAZROAST October 4th 2011, 6:09 pm

Will do, as soon as I get home from work mate!

GAZROAST

Back to top Go down

Post  GAZROAST October 5th 2011, 1:27 pm

GAZROAST wrote:Hi!

_Application Template_
Alt Names: TOFASTFORYOU (PKER). Lvl 23 Engi (In one day, LOL!)

GAZROAST
Current Kills: 8600
Current Deaths: 717

TOFASTFORYOU
Current Kills: 1344
Current Deaths: 86

GAZROAST

Back to top Go down

Post  GAZROAST October 5th 2011, 1:28 pm

updated for you mate.

GAZROAST

Back to top Go down

Post  NIKE October 5th 2011, 3:27 pm

GAZROAST wrote:updated for you mate.

Cool, thank you Smile Kindly contact one of the following officers for a trial run and interview :

Yurimaru / Cheonafy / Redbull / Vjuice / AFK / Nikos

And regarding the role of officer, this will be decided upon the need of the guild as I am a firm believer that more is not always better especially with group dynamics. Officers will be evaluated upon their leadership skills and what they bring to the guild and their effect on group dynamics.

With that said, have a good trial run and good luck!

Cheers,
NIKE
NIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurimaru October 6th 2011, 9:24 pm

NIKE wrote:
Cool, thank you Smile Kindly contact one of the following officers for a trial run and interview :

Quick update: VJ, Cheo and I tried to do a run last night but Gazroast lost connection mid-run I think and we didn't hear back from him yet.
Yurimaru
Yurimaru

Back to top Go down

Post  NIKE October 6th 2011, 9:42 pm

Yurimaru wrote:
NIKE wrote:

Quick update: VJ, Cheo and I tried to do a run last night but Gazroast lost connection mid-run I think and we didn't hear back from him yet.

Okies Smile Thanks for the update. Much appreciate it.
NIKE
NIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  GAZROAST October 7th 2011, 1:03 pm

Worst timing ever!

I do really want to join the guild, My wife called me half-way through the run and my phone disconnects the internet when I get a call..

and then I BROKE MY ANKLE!! And this is the first chance I have had to use a computer again.

I'm at work right now but I will try to contact an officer again as soon as I'm done today and get that trial run going.

Sorry for the delay guys
Cheers,
GAZROAST

GAZROAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurimaru October 7th 2011, 1:22 pm

Doh! Sorry to hear that, and I hope you feel better soon! We'll be around, so don't sweat rushing, your RL is more important. Smile
Yurimaru
Yurimaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down