V for Vendetta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FattyFatNinja's Application

2 posters

Go down

FattyFatNinja's Application Empty FattyFatNinja's Application

Post  FattyFatNinja October 2nd 2011, 5:38 pm

In-Game Name (primary): FattyFatNinja

Alt Names: FattyFatNinja

Current Level: 19 Engineer

Daily Play Time: 2 - 6hrs

Current Kills: 3643

Current Deaths: 101

Past/Current Guilds (primary and alts): Dark Legion

Reason for leaving guild: Friendly people in the guild, but never really got a response from anyone.

What makes you a strong Star Legends player: I'm a friendly, cooperative, team player.

Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': I'm always online willing to help in any way I can.

List any recommendations from current guild members: none really.

Additional Information: Played a game called Eden Eternal on the PC and V for Vendetta is my guild on there. I was surprised to see V for Vendetta on SL, so I thought I'd apply. Smile Thanks for the consideration.

FattyFatNinja

Back to top Go down

FattyFatNinja's Application Empty Re: FattyFatNinja's Application

Post  NIKE October 2nd 2011, 8:18 pm

FattyFatNinja wrote:
In-Game Name (primary): FattyFatNinja

Alt Names: FattyFatNinja

Current Level: 19 Engineer

Daily Play Time: 2 - 6hrs

Current Kills: 3643

Current Deaths: 101

Past/Current Guilds (primary and alts): Dark Legion

Reason for leaving guild: Friendly people in the guild, but never really got a response from anyone.

What makes you a strong Star Legends player: I'm a friendly, cooperative, team player.

Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': I'm always online willing to help in any way I can.

List any recommendations from current guild members: none really.

Additional Information: Played a game called Eden Eternal on the PC and V for Vendetta is my guild on there. I was surprised to see V for Vendetta on SL, so I thought I'd apply. Smile Thanks for the consideration.

Hi there Smile Thank you for your interest to try out for V for Vendetta. Our minimum level requirement is 25 though. So if you are committed to joining us, kindly reapply in this thread with new statistics and send me a PM. Look forward to meeting you in the near future and exploring the possibility of you in the V!

Cheers!
NIKE
NIKE

Back to top Go down