V for Vendetta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otafribil Application_ACCEPTED

3 posters

Go down

Otafribil Application_ACCEPTED Empty Otafribil Application_ACCEPTED

Post  Otafribil November 9th 2011, 3:24 am

_Application Template_
In-Game Name (primary): Otafribil
Alt Names: None
Current Level:35
Daily Play Time: 2-3 hours (More on weekends)
Current Kills: 20336
Current Deaths:686
Past/Current Guilds (primary and alts): Neon Genesis
Reason for leaving guild: A friend of mine (Oflakie) and my brother (Oezakin) is in your guild.
What makes you a strong Star Legends player: I believe in charge in and do as much damage as you can and support your team players with healing and reviving. Since I'm an engineer, the top most priority is to keep everyone alive. Also, to make it fun for others.
Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': Team player and willing to help others.
List any recommendations from current guild members: Oflakie and Oezakin
List name here if a member of V for Vendetta recommended you to apply: Oflakie and Oezakin
Additional Information: I'm running the game on a dual core phone (Samsung GS2). It is a known bug/issue that the game crashes with ALL users with this phone. So my intention is never to leave a game unless I specifically say so. If I ever leave a game in a tight situation only to return later is not because I chicken out but the game has crashed on me. However, I have some ways that can prevent the game from crashing but that works occassionally.

Otafribil

Back to top Go down

Otafribil Application_ACCEPTED Empty Re: Otafribil Application_ACCEPTED

Post  Yurimaru November 9th 2011, 1:21 pm

Hello Otafribil, when you're in-game, please message one of our officers to arrange a brief trial run and interview:

Overbite / Overbyte
Cheonafy / Cheonafyii
Redbull / Zone
Leomiguel / Leela
Zheosor / Zheosar
Feitan / Mii
Warpriest / Warnemesis
xxdeftonexx / xxavaritiaxx
Yurimaru
Yurimaru

Back to top Go down

Otafribil Application_ACCEPTED Empty Updated Application For Otafribil

Post  Otafribil November 23rd 2011, 1:41 am

_Application Template_
In-Game Name (primary): Otafribil
Alt Names: Uziciba (Level 7 Commando)
Current Level:36
Daily Play Time: 2-3 hours (More on weekends)
Current Kills: 26363
Current Deaths:697
Past/Current Guilds (primary and alts): Neon Genesis, however, I have currently left the guild.
Reason for leaving guild: Wanted to join the same guild with my friends. Apparently, my previous guild is shutting down but I dont know for sure.
What makes you a strong Star Legends player: I believe in charge in and do as much damage as you can and support your team players with healing, protection and reviving. Since I'm an engineer, the top most priority is to keep everyone alive. Also, to make the game fun and entertaining for everyone.
Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': I am a team player and willing to help others level up or donate equipment to players or the guild.
List any recommendations from current guild members: Oflakie and Oezakin
List name here if a member of V for Vendetta recommended you to apply: Oflakie and Oezakin
Additional Information: I'm running the game on a dual core phone (Samsung GS2). It is a known bug/issue that the game crashes with ALL users with this phone. So my intention is never to leave a game unless I specifically say so. If I ever leave a game in a tight situation only to return later is not because I chicken out but the game has crashed on me. However, I have some ways that can prevent the game from crashing but that works occassionally.

Otafribil

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurimaru November 23rd 2011, 2:38 am

Hi Otafribil, please let us know when you'll be online (include timezone) and we'll arrange a brief interview and trial run.
Yurimaru
Yurimaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Otafribil November 23rd 2011, 7:56 pm

I will be online from 7pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) to 8:30pm tonight. Look forward to meet you and hopefully join your guild. You wont be disappointed! Smile

Otafribil

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurimaru November 23rd 2011, 8:14 pm

Cheo, will you be around at this time?
Yurimaru
Yurimaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime November 23rd 2011, 10:50 pm

I might be around. Thanks for your interest. See you soon.
Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum