V for Vendetta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Airness

2 posters

Go down

Application of Airness Empty Application of Airness

Post  Airness October 31st 2011, 5:56 am

In-Game Name (primary): Airness
Alt Names: Penlose
Current Level: 28 (Alt:23)
Daily Play Time: 0.5 - 1.5 hrs
Current Kills: 4240
Current Deaths: 122
Past/Current Guilds (primary and alts): I was a past Origin member, for my alternate, I was in League of Assassins previously.
Reason for leaving guild: There are only a few members online everytime when I was online, all of them are only 1X lvl or even X lvl while I was 2X lvl at that time. I could not find anybody to earn xp or do quests together. Also, they seldom help and care about each other.
What makes you a strong Star Legends player: As an engineer, I always look for the opportunity to help the others by all means such as using empathy, transference and protection. When someone dies, I would tro to revive him or her as soon as possible. Also, I would contribute in the attacking aspect.
Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': constant contribution to help the other guild members
List any recommendations from current guild members: none

Airness

Back to top Go down

Application of Airness Empty Re: Application of Airness

Post  NIKE November 10th 2011, 4:47 am

Airness wrote:In-Game Name (primary): Airness
Alt Names: Penlose
Current Level: 28 (Alt:23)
Daily Play Time: 0.5 - 1.5 hrs
Current Kills: 4240
Current Deaths: 122
Past/Current Guilds (primary and alts): I was a past Origin member, for my alternate, I was in League of Assassins previously.
Reason for leaving guild: There are only a few members online everytime when I was online, all of them are only 1X lvl or even X lvl while I was 2X lvl at that time. I could not find anybody to earn xp or do quests together. Also, they seldom help and care about each other.
What makes you a strong Star Legends player: As an engineer, I always look for the opportunity to help the others by all means such as using empathy, transference and protection. When someone dies, I would tro to revive him or her as soon as possible. Also, I would contribute in the attacking aspect.
Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': constant contribution to help the other guild members
List any recommendations from current guild members: none

Hi Airness, thank you for your interest to join V for Vendetta. Our minimum level requirement is now 29. When you arrive at level 29, please proceed to contact one of our officers for a test run.

Yurimaru/ Shijima/ Tessai
Overbite / Overbyte
Cheonafy / Cheonafyii
Redbull / Zone
Zheosor / Zheosar
Leomiguel / Leela
Warnemesis / Warpriest
Feitan / Mii
Xxdeftonezxx

NIKE
NIKE

Back to top Go down