V for Vendetta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: tokengein the pvp op

Go down

Application: tokengein the pvp op Empty Application: tokengein the pvp op

Post  Guest October 28th 2011, 4:53 am

In-Game Name (tokengein): Alt Names: Current Level:35 Age:24 Daily Play Time:3-4 hrs Current Kills:i think 9000 Current Deaths:lik 600 Past/Current Guilds (nebula enforcersmary ): Reason for leaving guild: What makes you a strong Star Legends player: Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': List any recommendations from current guild members:

Back to top Go down

Application: tokengein the pvp op Empty Re: Application: tokengein the pvp op

Post  NIKE October 28th 2011, 3:47 pm

tokengein wrote:In-Game Name (tokengein): Alt Names: Current Level:35 Age:24 Daily Play Time:3-4 hrs Current Kills:i think 9000 Current Deaths:lik 600 Past/Current Guilds (nebula enforcersmary ): Reason for leaving guild: What makes you a strong Star Legends player: Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta': List any recommendations from current guild members:

Hi thank you for your interest to join V for Vendetta. Your application form is not complete. Kindly fill out the rest of the information for our evaluation. Look forward to receiving it! Thank you.
NIKE
NIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2011, 4:22 pm

NIKE wrote:
tokengein wrote:In-Game Name (tokengein): Alt Names: Current Level:35 Age:24 Daily Play Time:3-4 hrs Current Kills:i think 9000 Current Deaths:lik 600 Past/Current Guilds (nebula enforcers ): Reason for leaving guild:didnt feel welcome What makes you a strong Star Legends player: i love to pvp and helpnguildies Why do you think you would be a good fit for 'V for Vendetta':im very helpful List any recommendations from current guild members:
firface

Hi thank you for your interest to join V for Vendetta. Your application form is not complete. Kindly fill out the rest of the information for our evaluation. Look forward to receiving it! Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  NIKE October 28th 2011, 7:01 pm

firface?
NIKE
NIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down